Crescent Pizza Rolls
- 1 8-oz. can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 24 pepperoni slices
- 1/2 cup Hiland Dairy Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup marinara sauce, homemade or from a jar
- Preheat oven to 375º F.
- Separate crescent dough into triangles and place on work surface.
- Place 3 pepperoni pieces, overlapping, on the shortest side of each triangle, parallel to that edge.
- Place shredded mozzarella on top of pepperoni slices, enough to cover but not overflow.
- Roll up, starting with the shortest side of the triangle, so that the pepperoni and cheese are in the center of the roll.
- Place point-side down on ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- While rolls are cooking, heat up marinara sauce in the microwave or a small saucepan and serve with the pizza rolls as a dip.