Baked Parmesan Chicken with Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup Hiland Dairy Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine yogurt, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, seasoned salt and pepper together in a bowl.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Coat each chicken breast with yogurt mixture completely, spreading evenly.
- Transfer coated chicken to lined baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes.