Light Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas
- 1 container (8 ounces) Hiland Dairy Light Sour Cream
- 1 container (8 ounces) plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chiles, undrained
- 12 whole-wheat tortillas
- 1 cup (4 ounces) Hiland Dairy Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken mixed with 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup chopped yellow onion
- Shredded lettuce, if desired
- Chopped tomatoes, if desired
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, mix sour cream, yogurt, soup and chiles.
- Spoon about 3 tablespoons sour cream mixture down center of each tortilla. Reserve 1/4 cup of the cheese.
- Sprinkle tortillas with remaining cheese, chicken and onions. Roll up; place in baking dish.
- Spoon remaining sour cream mixture over tortillas. Cover with foil. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Sprinkle with reserved 1/4 cup cheese. Bake uncovered 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Garnish with shredded lettuce and chopped tomatoes.