Oreo Pie Crust
- 30 chocolate cream filled Oreos, crushed
- 4 tablespoons Hiland Dairy Butter, melted
Peanut Butter Cup Oreo Ice Cream Pie Filling
- 1/2 gallon Hiland Old Fashioned Vanilla Ice Cream, softened
- 20 chocolate cream filled Oreos, crushed
- 8 ounce bag Reese's Mini Peanut Better Cups
- 3 ounces chocolate sauce (optional)
- Crush 30 Oreos in a large zip lock bag.
- In a large microwave safe bowl, melt 4 tablespoons of butter.
- Add the crushed Oreos and mix well with butter.
- Add mixture to a deep dish pie plate.
- Pat the Oreos to cover bottom and side of pie plate.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
- Allow crust to COMPLETELY cool.
- In a large bowl, mix together the softened ice cream, the 20 crushed Oreos and the mini peanut butter cups.
- Place the bowl in freezer. Allow to firm back up so it is not runny. If the crust is not cool or the ice cream is not firm, it will run over the edges of the pie.
- Spoon the ice cream mixture into the deep dish Oreo pie crust.
- Freeze until completely firm.
- Top with Cool Whip and place back in freezer.
- Serve with chocolate sauce drizzled on top if desired.