Think 30g. Just Add Hiland.
More energy. Greater focus. Getting all the protein you need is as easy as adding your Hiland Dairy favorites to the meals and snacks you already enjoy. When you do, you benefit from:
- Strong muscles – Whether you want to build strong muscles or help muscles recover from a workout, Hiland dairy is just the thing.
- Healthy weight – Including dairy protein in your meals and snacks makes you feel full longer, reducing your urge to snack.
- Bone health – You already know how dairy delivers calcium, Vitamin D and potassium. Dairy protein is also key to building healthy bones.
- Energy throughout the day – Protein at breakfast and lunch help you power up your energy and focus, so you can get more done.
Pick up your protein count.
From a glass of milk at mealtimes to a serving of cottage cheese or even a slice of cheese on your sandwich – just add Hiland to see how easy it is to get the recommended 25 to 30 grams of protein at every meal. And with Hiland, you add protein that comes from milk that contains NO artificial growth hormones and is rigorously tested for antibiotics.
Add it in and add it up. Check out recipes that are higher in protein.
Need help with recipes that are high in protein to help you get your recommended 25-30 grams of protein per meal? We’ve got you covered with plenty of recipes that are higher in protein like this Peanut Butter and Banana Sushi recipe that is a whopping 32 grams of protein when paired with a glass of milk and a yogurt parfait made with Hiland Dairy Greek Yogurt!
Get more recipes from our High in Protein recipe section to help keep you energized and focused!
Test your Protein IQ
Sure, protein is good for us. But do you know the what, why and how behind the protein our bodies need? Put your protein IQ to the test. Then put what you learn to work when you add Hiland Dairy to your everyday meals and as an ingredient to your favorite recipes. And don't forget, Think 30g.
Q. What is protein?
Protein is one of the nutrients that provide energy to your body. In fact, there are more than 30,000 proteins in our bodies. Each is made up of amino acids, which are provided by the protein in the foods we eat.
Q. Why should I choose high-quality proteins?
To get the most from your proteins, choose Hiland Dairy products, meat and fish. These contain the nine essential amino acids that your body needs to make the unique proteins it needs to survive. But with Hiland, you don't get anything you don't need like added growth hormones or antibiotics.
Q. What are the benefits of eating the recommended protein at each meal?
- Protein supplies the amino acids you need to build and repair muscles to stay active.
- Stay fuller, longer to reduce between meal hunger.
- Whether it's breakfast, lunch or dinner, protein supports energy and focus to get things done.
- Protein helps build healthy bones – and so do the calcium and vitamin D you find in Hiland Dairy products.
Q. Who should include protein in their daily diets?
While the amounts may differ for children depending on age and level of activity, adults should Think 30g and add a serving of Hiland Dairy to every meal.
Q. What's the easiest way to add protein to my meals?
Drink a cup of Hiland Dairy milk at every meal. Add an ounce of Hiland shredded cheese to your favorite salad or a cheese slice to your sandwich. Make Hiland Low Fat or Greek Yogurt a part of your breakfast or lunch.